At Total Solutions IT, we take the misuse of our services by domestic violence extremely seriously and will provide effective and tailored assistance to customers who need our support. Via technology, domestic violence can take many forms. These can include;
- Monitoring phone calls, social media and emails without the knowledge and approval of someone
- Loading spyware onto a computer or mobile phone in order to monitor a person without their knowledge
- Using technology to track the location of someone, for the purposes of monitoring, control or stalking
- Accessing accounts such as email, social media, or messaging to monitor or impersonate someone
- Logging in (without permission) and closing services, thereby cutting someone off from contacts
All conversations are confidential
Your safety and privacy will be our priority. None of the information you give us will be disclosed to anyone else, even if their name is on the account.
We will work with you to find a solution for your individual situation (payment plans etc). For more information on how we can help, have a look at our Financial Hardship Policy.
We will hear you
We will treat you with understanding, empathy and respect, and we will do everything we can to help while also complying with our industry guidelines.
We can put you in touch or refer you to organisations that specialise in working with and supporting people experiencing family violence, for immediate and or more long-term assistance.
National counselling helpline, information and support 24/7
1800 737 732
Support for men with family and relationship issues 24/7
1300 789 978
Telephone and online counselling, referrals and support groups for LGBTQI+ people and their families.
1800 184 527