Operating efficiently. Staying close to customers. Carefully managing scarce resources. Focusing on what really matters. These are essential tasks for small and medium businesses.
What they may lack in scale, growing companies make up for with innovation, determination, and by getting the most from their resources. That’s what makes them competitive and successful. That’s also the reason why making smart use of the latest real-time mobile collaboration capabilities has never been more important.
Mobile collaboration – the ability to communicate and stay productive from anywhere – is reshaping every aspect of business operations today, from sales to customer service to hiring and budgeting. To remain competitive, small and midsize companies need to match their communications to the new realities of the marketplace:
Unified Communications can integrate IP telephony, instant messaging, videoconferencing, contact management, and media sharing. A unified communications system is feature-rich and scalable, and can grow as your business does.
Let a powerful Avaya IP Office solution produce better engagement among your employees, and stronger relationships with partners and customers—facilitating faster, smarter decisions and better business.
- Flexible Configurations: Choose a deployment model that matches your infrastructure objectives–from a simple appliance to virtualized software in your data center, with options in between.
- Complete Collaboration Solution: Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a complete, integrated solution—collaboration software plus multichannel contact centers, networking, security, and video—from a single source.
Total Solutions IT can include Microsoft Lync as an incredibly low-cost solution to supplement your phone system with a unified communications add-on. Microsoft Lync provides businesses:
- Instant messaging between users.
- Screen sharing
- IP telephony
- Online meetings
- File transfers
- Skype integration
- Streamlined communication
- Increased productivity
- Better customer service
- Responsive customer communication
- Integrated multimedia
- Easier multi-tasking