Managed IT Services are for businesses that need consistent support, week by week. Most suited to medium and large sized businesses, the Managed IT package includes huge benefits for those who need it.
With this package, you get your own personal network engineer, as well as the entire support team at Total Solutions IT. At a fixed monthly rate, you can ensure that our services are proactive, as well as responsive.
Managed IT Services are most suited to medium sized and large businesses with multiple sites and a large number of computers, servers, and other devices.
- Discounted Rate: Pre-paid service significantly lowers the hourly cost for your services.
- Fixed Costs: Both remote support and on-site support are charged at the same rate. Travel costs may be extra, on a per-client basis.
- Total Piece of Mind: You can rest easy knowing that a technician is periodically monitoring your infrastructure.
- Local Support: Our team is located in Albury Wodonga, and services all nearby areas including the Indigo Shire.
- End-To-End Services: The service covers all aspects of your system, including POS, Telecomms, IT, and Cloud Services.
Managed IT Support is a pre-paid service that ensures you always have a technician working on your network. The cost per hour is significantly lower, and is a flat rate for both on-site and remote support.
- Inventory Management: Your network and hardware is mapped out in an updated inventory, so that all members of our team know exactly how your system is configured.
- Managed Servers: Monthly server maintenance is included in the fixed price. This ensures that your servers are always in top shape.
- Managed Networks: Your network is monitored for potential problems and our team is alerted when there is a possible issue.
- Managed Devices: We install monitoring tools on your workstations which tell us their health and status on the network.
- Health Reports: We check: CPU usage, RAM availability, Connectivity, System uptime, Virus reports, Backup status and success, Virtual machine health, Error logs, and Best practice analysis.
- Reconfiguration: When we take over a new infrastructure, we use up as much time as possible re-configuring your infrastructure and optimising your system.
- Personalised Service: You get a single network engineer who knows your system back-to-front. You also have supplement support from our entire support technician team.
- Monthly Reporting: We prepare reports for you about the health of your system, as well as recommendations for changes and upgrades.