Email security protects your business against spam, attachment viruses, and phishing attacks.
Spam is any unsolicited email. Most often, spam tries to get you to visit a site and obtain information from you. Our spam filtering software solution identifies most spam items by analyzing patterns and an extensive catalogue of blocked email domains, and ensures that spam is blocked before it reaches your network.
Attachment viruses are the most common way for viruses to enter your system. Particularly when email clients are configured to preview attachments, malicious code can be embedded into an email to attack your system. Our anti-malware email filtering solution blocks emails with potentially malicious attachments.
Phishing attacks are targeted emails that intend to get your personal information. They work by impersonating a bank, or other reliable online server, and asking your for information. They can be difficult to distinguish from the real thing. Our anti-phishing filtering solution identifies fake domains, and analyses content to identify phishing patterns to block malicious email before it gets to your computer.
Our Email Security Solution
Symantec MessageLabs Email Security.cloud is our go-to solution for your email seecurity. It is one of the most sophisticated and well-maintained service for email filtering on the market.
With MessageLabs, your emails are re-routed through Symantec's cloud-based filtering servers before they even touch your network. This means that malicious messages don't even reach your network before they are detected. Ordinary anti-spam software still needs to rely on the viruses and other malware to first enter your system, which is in itself a security risk. Whether you have a hosted Exchange, or use Exchange Online, Cloud-based email security is your best bet against unwanted emails that can damage your system.
Features of Symantec.cloud email security:
- Self-Learning: The system learns new patterns as they emerge, ensuring you have protection against zero-day attacks.
- Encryption: Emails retained in Symantec's cloud servers are encrypted to protect your data.
- Data Loss Prevention: The benefit of redirected emails through Symantec's servers means that undeliverable mail is stored on the server until it can be delivered. If your hosted Exchange server goes down, if you run out of hard drive space, or if your system is attacked, your emails will still be stored in the cloud, waiting to be delivered.
- Huge Intelligence: Symantec cloud security boasts protection from 99% of spam, and 100% of all known viruses.
- Predictive Analysis: Able to detect new and sophisticated targeted attacks through detailed analysis.
- Link Following: Protects against phishing attacks by following URLs and from domains to detect the actual source of the message.
- Peace of Mind: You can rest easy knowing that your systems are protected by proven technology.
- Unobtrusive: No software at all is installed on your computers or servers systems - it all runs in the cloud between the sender and your servers.
- Predictable Costs: Symantec is purchased as a monthly subscription. The cost never changes.
- Proven Technology: Symantec is the top email security provider in the world.
- Increased Employee Productivity: You are not bombarded with any unsolicited email during your work day.
- Better Privacy: Your emails are safe from external attackers and prying eyes.