The security of your data is vital to protecting your business from data loss, loss of intellectual property, and keeping unauthorised eyes away from your data.
Malware is any type of software developed by attackers that exists to harm your computer or server. This can include viruses such as Trojan Horses, spyware, adware, and worms. Trojan Horses often pretend to be other legitimate software (usually in emails). Spyware sends data in the background to the attacker's computer to steal business information and customer data. Adware creates popups and redirects in your browser and on your computer that can take to malicious sites. Worms can copy themselves across your network and affect all of your machines.
A robust and proven anti-malware software solution is essential in any business that uses computers. No matter the size of your business, or even if you only have one computer. It is simply not worth the risk to leave your customer and business-sensitive data exposed.
Our Desktop & Server Security Solution
We stand by McAfee Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) for ongoing protection of both desktop and server architectures.
McAfee SaaS allows IT administrators to remotely manage the security deployment from a cloud-based console. This allows us to manage policies, threat levels, deployments - all from one place, enabling us to manage your security without interrupting your work day, or gaining access to your systems.
McAfee SaaS offers your business:
- Always up-to-date virus definitions (managed from the cloud and pushed to devices).
- Unobtrusive updates of the McAfee client.
- Real-time updates.
- Website filtering (SiteAdvisor).
- Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall.
- Real-time file scanning.
- Affordable small monthly fee per machine.
We also use MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to supplement McAfee's superior protection. MalwareBytes is run manually by us once per month as part of monthly server maintenance, and provides a second opinion to McAfee's real-time scanning.
MalwareBytes enables us to:
- Ensure that McAfee is working properly.
- Scan deeper for files that may have been copied in shared drives.
- Scan for Adware.
- Scan for Rootkits.
- Peace of Mind: You can rest easy knowing that your systems are protected by proven technology.
- Unobtrusive: McAfee SaaS runs quietly in the background, and does not bother you with unnecessary alerts.
- Protected Data: Your business data is safe from unauthorised access. We ensure that your trade secrets, intellectual property, and customer data remain secure.
- Proven Technology: McAfee is one of the top antivirus solutions in the world.
- Experienced Team: As part of our server maintenance package, we manually scan monthly for malware. We know what we are looking for.