Using a cloud server in your IT infrastructure can have huge benefits. The added security, mobility, and speed of processing can mean that you can expand your business, and your IT infrastructure grows alongside your business.
Reasons a VPC may suit your business:
- Your business has multiple sites.
- You need to access your infrastructure on the road.
- You need to be able to upgrade the hardware on your server instantly.
- You don't want huge upfront costs.
- You only want to pay for the bandwidth and hardware that you use.
- Pay for what you use: With a cloud server, you pay a fixed rate monthly for the services you use.
- Mobility: You can access your cloud server from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Scalability: As your business grows, so can your hardware - without downtime or physical work.
- No upfront hardware costs: There is no infrastructure put in place on your site - it is all stored in another datacentre.
- Australia's best datacentres: Total Solutions IT uses the Telstra cloud server datacentre - the most stable and available service in the country.
- Data Availability: Telstra cloud servers are maintained at the physical level by Telstra technicians - as part of your monthly fixed cost. You can ensure that your system will always be available.